Commercial Debt Collection
If your business needs guidance or representation with a business debt collection issue, the attorneys at Whiteman Law can help.
Whiteman Law has handled a broad range of commercial debt scenarios. We have the experience to recognize and address many different issues that can come up in a commercial debt collection setting including matters relating to:
- Breach of contract
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- All manner of property related claims
- Equitable matters such as quantum meruit and unjust enrichment
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Tortious interference with contractual relations and prospective economic advantage
- Trade Secrets
- Copyrights and intellectual property
- Post judgment collection procedures
Whiteman Law has handled collection claims for a broad range of business, including:
- ABC Supply Co., Inc.
- Pioneer Engineering & Environmental Services, LLC
- Friedman Properties
- The Abington
- Xcel Med
- Naperville Windows and Doors
- Gracie Barra Chicago
- West Suburban Restoration
We have pierced the corporate veils of debtors attempting to hide their assets, attached liability to successor companies, and successfully pursued adversarial claims against debtors who declare bankruptcy.
For straight-forward advice, skilled counsel and dogged representation, call or email the experienced Chicago attorneys at Whiteman Law. We help businesses collect debts from other businesses around Chicago and Northern Illinois.
E: [email protected]
Click Here for articles written by Adam Whiteman on the subject of commercial collection law.