Providing Sound Legal Counsel To Corporate Entities
Whether your corporate headquarters is located downtown or in the surrounding suburbs, our lawyers are equipped to handle your legal concerns so that you can concentrate on running your business. Whiteman Borden, LLC, offers advisory, transactional and litigation services to help your entity avoid liabilities and streamline operations. Contact our office to learn how we can help you achieve your objectives.
A Skilled Legal Partner Throughout The Life Of Your Business
Our attorneys share four decades of legal experience with transactional and litigation matters in Illinois. Wherever your corporation is in its lifecycle, we are qualified to assist you.
We offer comprehensive legal services that include:
- Assisting in corporate formation
- Developing bylaws, procedures and handbooks
- Drafting, negotiating and revising contracts
- Facilitating mergers and acquisitions, exchange offers, spin-offs and other transactions
- Litigating breach of contract disputes, partnership disputes, shareholder disputes and other complex conflicts
We have the skills necessary to help you understand and comply with the laws that affect your corporation during its foundation, expansion and dissolution. We can help protect your business throughout the life of your business.